The Courtyard Los Angeles LAX/Century Boulevard is the recommended hotel of the ASGA Los Angeles Student Government Training Conference.
The city of Los Angeles is big and spread out. If you’re not driving your own or college/university vehicle, you will need a rental vehicle, particularly if you want to go sightseeing. With a rental car, you’ll be able to go wherever you want without worrying about needing a taxi, which are not plentiful in LA.
This is the official conference hotel, which is just 2.2 miles from the conference location at Otis College of Art & Design, 9045 Lincoln Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90045:
- 6161 W Century Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90045
- 2.2 miles from Otis College of Art & Design, 9045 Lincoln Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90045 (Directions)
- To register online, use the group code “ASGA LAX Room Block.”
- To register by phone, call 1-888-689-3031 and mention “ASGA LAX Room Block.”
- ASGA discounted rate of $134 per night.
- Rate includes complimentary breakfast of choice from the Bistro for up to two guests per room.
- Parking is $30 per night (normally $36).
Designed for easy coming and going near the airport, Courtyard Los Angeles LAX/Century Boulevard is a welcome retreat from the hustle and bustle of the city. Just a block from Los Angeles International Airport, we provide a free shuttle service. Whether you are conducting business, visiting university students or planning a vacation, our hotel offers access to one-of-a-kind California destinations. In-between activities, enjoy our uncomplicated accommodations and feel right at home with free high-speed Wi-Fi access in your room as well as on-site dining options at The Bistro, boasting an updated breakfast and dinner menu. In the lobby, you’ll also find The Market, open 24 hours, in addition to access to our fitness center and attentive staff at our front desk. Relax during downtime in our outdoor patio. If you’re planning a business meeting, reserve one of our two versatile venues with flexible seating arrangements. Soar into a successful stay at Courtyard Los Angeles LAX/Century Boulevard.
Once you’ve booked your hotel, remember that you will need transportation to and from the conference location, Otis College of Art & Design.
ASGA recommends that you rent a car, as this will allow you to explore Los Angeles.